Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nub or NUB may refer to:
- Nub, a variation of noob
- Nub, a slider based analog controller on Pandora and PlayStation Portable
- ISO 639-2 code for the Nobiin language of Nubia
- Northern University, Bangladesh
- NUb, a cigar brand manufactured by Oliva Cigar Co.
- National Union of Blastfurnacemen, Ore Miners, Coke Workers and Kindred Trades, a defunct trade union in the United Kingdom
- Sailors in the U.S. Navy use this term towards those who have not finished required qualifications (quals), such as watchstation, submarine, or surface warfare quals.
- Nub, colloquialism for pointing stick on a laptop
- Nahda University, Egypt
- Vernon, Florida (film), a 1981 documentary film originally titled Nub City
- NUB, female bodyguard organisation in novel Nobody Lives for Ever
- Nub, a song on Jesus Lizard's 1991 album Goat
- Nub, guitarist from the animated children's television series Generation O!
- Nub Kleinke (1911–1950), Major League Baseball player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.