Nunoshida Station in 2010
Nunoshida, Kochi-shi, Kōchi-ken 781-5101|
|Operated by||JR Shikoku|
|Distance||121.4 km from Tadotsu|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Disabled access||Yes - ramp leads up to elevated platform|
|Opened||15 April 1952|
Nunoshida Station (布師田駅 Nunoshida-eki) is a railway station on the Dosan Line in Kōchi city, the capital of Kōchi Prefecture, Japan. It is operated by JR Shikoku and has the station number "D42".
Although Gomen is the official western terminus of the third-sector Tosa Kuroshio Railway Asa Line (also known as the Gomen-Nahari Line), all its rapid and some local trains continue towards Kōchi on the Dosan Line tracks with Nunoshida as one of their intermediate stops.
The station, which is unstaffed, consists of a side platform serving a single elevated track. A ramp leads up to the platform street level. A shelter and an automated ticket vending machine are provided on the platform. Bicycle parking lots are provided at the foot of the ramp.
|Tosa Kuroshio Railway|
The station was opened by Japanese National Railways (JNR) on 15 April 1952 as a new stop on the existing Dosan Line. With the privatization of JNR on 1 April 1987, control of the station passed to JR Shikoku.
- Kōchi Operations Centre (高知運転所 Kōchi-unten-sho) - Nunoshida is the nearest station and overlooks this major rail yard but trains bound for it branch off the main track at Tosa-Ikku.
- "Shikoku Railway Route Map" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- "布師田" [Nunoshida]. hacchi-no-he.net. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 667. ISBN 4533029809.
- "Nunoshida Station Timetable" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- "時刻表 ごめん・なはり線" [Timetable Gomen-Nahari Line] (PDF). Tosa Kuroshio Railway. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- "布師田駅" [Nunoshida Station]. shikoku.org.uk. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Kawashima, Ryōzō (2013). 図説: 日本の鉄道 四国・九州ライン 全線・全駅・全配線・第2巻 四国西部エリア [Japan Railways Illustrated. Shikoku and Kyushu. All lines, all stations, all track layouts. Volume 2 Western Shikoku] (in Japanese). Kodansha. p. 37, 74. ISBN 9784062951616.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). I. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. pp. 217–218. ISBN 4533029809.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nunoshida Station.|
|This Kōchi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|