Tosa-Nagaoka Station in 2007
|Location||Nishiyama, Nankoku-shi, Kōchi-ken 783-0029|
|Operated by||JR Shikoku|
|Line(s)||■ Dosan Line|
|Distance||114.1 km from Tadotsu|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Disabled access||Yes - ramp from access road to platform|
|Opened||1 May 1952|
The station, which is unstaffed, consists of a side platform serving a single track. There is a shelter on the platform for waiting passengers. A ramp leads up to the platform from the access road.
The station opened on 1 May 1952 as a new station on the existing Dosan Line. At that time the station was operated by Japanese National Railways (JNR). With the privatization of JNR on 1 April 1987, control of the station passed to JR Shikoku.
- "Shikoku Railway Route Map" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "土佐長岡" [Tosa-Nagaoka]. hacchi-no-he.net. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 667. ISBN 4533029809.CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link)
- "Tosa-Nagaoka Station Timetable" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). I. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. pp. 217–218. ISBN 4533029809.CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tosa-Nagaoka Station.|
|This Kōchi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|