From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nurse (TV series))
|Look up nurse or nurses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nurse is a healthcare professional.
Nurse or nurses may also refer to:
Occupations and activities
- Breastfeeding, also known as "nursing"
- Wet nurse, a woman who breastfeeds the baby of another
- Nursery nurse, a specialist in early childhood education
- Nurse, the old name for a nanny
- Nurse Anesthetists assists doctors in a wide variety of settings, including the hospital room, surgery room.
- Cardiac Care Nurse monitor and regulate functions of the heart in patients
- Critical Care Nurse Critical Care Nurses care for patients who are knocking on death’s door
Entertainment and literature
- Nurse (Romeo and Juliet), a character in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
- Nurse (album), an album by Therapy?
- Nurse (1981 TV series), a 1981 drama series starring Michael Learned and Robert Reed
- Nurse (1979 book) by Peggy Anderson
- Nurses (TV series), an early 1990s sitcom
- Nurse (film), a 1969 Indian film
- Nurse 3D, a 2013 horror film (also released in a 2D version as Nurse)
- Nurse (Silent Hill), a monster from the video game series
- Nurse (band), an American rock band
- Nurses (band), an American rock band
- Nurse (BBC TV Show), a sitcom by Paul Whitehouse
- Charles George Nurse 1862-1933, English soldier and naturalist
- Chris Nurse (born 1984), Guyanese footballer
- David Nurse (born 1976), English footballer
- Denise Nurse, British weather presenter and lawyer
- George Edward Nurse (1873–1945), Irish recipient of Victoria Cross
- Jon Nurse, Barbadian football player
- Martin Nurse (born 1985), Barbadian cricketer
- Mel Nurse (born 1937), Welsh football player
- Nick Nurse (born 1967), American basketball coach
- Paul Nurse, British biochemist
- Phil Nurse (born 1963), British kickboxer
- Rebecca Nurse (1621–1692), executed in Salem witch trials
- Roberto Nurse (born 1983), Mexican footballer
- Rupert Nurse (1910–2001), Trinidadian musician
- Seymour Nurse (born 1933), Barbadian cricketer
- Trevor Nurse, Scottish darts player
- A family of Canadian sportspeople:
- Nurse tree, a tree that protects another plant when it is in its tender stages
- My American Nurse, film by Pascal Atuma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nurse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.