Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nuru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nuru may refer to:
- Nuru Kane, Senegalese singer
- Nuru Awadhi Bafadhili (born 1952), Tanzanian politician
- Mohammed Nuru Dini (born 1987), Ghanaian football player
- Sara Nuru (born 1989), German fashion model of Ethiopian descent
- Nuru (born 1987), Ghanaian musician
- Qara Nuru, a village in Saatly District, Azerbaijan
- Nuru, Silifke, a village in Mersin Province, Turkey
- Nuru Energy, A Rwanda-based company
- Nuru (massage), a type of erotic massage
- Nuru International, a U.S.-based NGO working in Kenya and Ethiopia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nuru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.