Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nutshell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nutshell is the outer shell of a nut.
Nutshell may also refer to:
- Nutshell (band), the Christian folk group from Great Britain
- Nutshell on Wikipedia (WP:NUTSHELL)
- Nutshell, a 2016 novel by English author Ian McEwan
- "Nutshell" (song), a song by Alice in Chains
- Nut graph, a nutshell paragraph
- The Nutshell, a pub in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
- "The Nutshell" (The Avengers), a television episode
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nutshell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.