This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA|
Nutshell is a web and mobile customer relationship management (CRM) service. It is composed of a web application, as well as mobile applications for the iOS and Android platforms. Nutshell is headquartered in downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Nutshell was launched at the Future of Web Design conference in November, 2010. In 2011, Nutshell launched its integration with Google Apps. In 2014, the company sponsored the SXSW Interactive Festival, and was called out as a "standout" by Hugh Forrest, Director of the SXSW Interactive Festival. Later that year, veteran tech investor Joe Malcoun was brought on as CEO.
- "Ann Arbor tech company relocating to former downtown movie theater, night club space". Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Nutshell Launches New CRM at Future of Web Design in New York City". Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Nutshell Company Timeline". Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Press About the 2014 SXSW Interactive Festival: The Amazing Nutshell Recap". Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Joe Malcoun, 39". Crain's Detroit Business. 2017-09-29. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Nutshell CRM - Integrations". Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "An open letter on LinkedIn Integration". Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "LinkedIn Lockout and the State of CRM". Retrieved 18 June 2014.