Jump to navigation Jump to search
O'Connor may refer to:
- O'Connor or O'Conor is an Irish clan, kings of Connacht. The name was originally Ó Conchobhair, meaning ("grandson/descendant of Conchobhar").
- O'Connor Sligo, a royal dynasty ruling the northern part of the Kingdom of Connacht
- O'Connor (surname), including a list of people with the surname
- Burnet O'Connor Province, a province in the Tarija Department in Bolivia
- Division of O'Connor, a Western Australian electoral district in the Australian House of Representatives
- O'Connor, Australian Capital Territory
- O'Connor, Western Australia, suburb of Perth
- O'Connor, Nebraska
- O'Connor, Ontario, Canada
- Port O'Connor, Texas
- O'Connor Airlines
- O'Connor Drive
- O'Connor v. Donaldson, a 1975 U.S. Supreme Court decision on the rights of mental health patients.
- O'Connor v. Ortega, a 1987 U.S. Supreme Court decision on the privacy rights of government employees at work.
- Senator O'Connor College School, Toronto, Canada
- Sandra Day O'Connor High School (Arizona), Glendale, Arizona
- Sandra Day O'Connor High School (Helotes, Texas)
- Justice O'Connor (disambiguation)
- O'Conner, variant form of the surname
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title O'Connor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.