Jump to navigation Jump to search
O'Connor may refer to:
- O'Connor or O'Conor is an Irish clan, kings of Connacht. The name was originally Ó Conchobhair, meaning ("grandson/descendant of Conchobhar").
- O'Connor Sligo, a royal dynasty ruling the northern part of the Kingdom of Connacht
- O'Connor (surname), including a list of people with the surname
- Burnet O'Connor Province, a province in the Tarija Department in Bolivia
- Division of O'Connor, a Western Australian electoral district in the Australian House of Representatives
- O'Connor, Australian Capital Territory
- O'Connor, Western Australia, suburb of Perth
- O'Connor, Nebraska
- O'Connor, Ontario, Canada
- Port O'Connor, Texas
- O'Connor Airlines
- O'Connor Drive
- O'Connor v. Donaldson, a 1975 U.S. Supreme Court decision on the rights of mental health patients.
- O'Connor v. Ortega, a 1987 U.S. Supreme Court decision on the privacy rights of government employees at work.
- Senator O'Connor College School, Toronto, Canada
- Sandra Day O'Connor High School (Arizona), Glendale, Arizona
- Sandra Day O'Connor High School (Helotes, Texas)
- Justice O'Connor (disambiguation)
- O'Conner, variant form of the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title O'Connor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.