From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OAR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An oar is a tool used for rowing a boat
OAR or oar may refer to:
- Oar, a village in Vetiș Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Order of Augustinian Recollects, a religious order in the Roman Catholic Church founded in 1589
- Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
- Oregon Administrative Rules, rules and regulations having the force of law in Oregon, USA
- OAR Marina Municipal Airport's IATA code
- OAR, a jobs and resources management system for High-performance computing platforms.
- .oar, Open ARchive file used for terrain backup in OpenSimulator virtual environments
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Original aspect ratio
- Operation Atlantic Resolve
- O.A.R. (band) or Of a Revolution, a band from Rockville, Maryland, United States
- Oar (album), by Skip Spence
- "Oar" (オール Ōru?), a song by P-MODEL from the album Karkador
- Tommy Oar, an Australian association football (soccer) player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.