From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oco or OCO may refer to:
- Oco, a town in Navarre, Spain
- O.co Coliseum in Oakland, California, United States
- Old Cornish language (ISO 639-3 code: oco)
- Online channel optimisation, particularly the use of tools such as A/B testing and marketing automation to improve websites' KPIs.
- Oort cloud object, distant bodies of the solar system
- Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2, successfully launched in 2014, or the original Orbiting Carbon Observatory, lost to a launch vehicle failure in 2009.
- Overseas Contingency Operation, a name for the United States War on Terror
- Calgary Olympic Committee, the local organising committee of the 1988 Winter Olympics
- One cancels other, particularly the use of OCO orders for buying and selling stocks and options on a contingent basis
- Carbon dioxide, with structural formula OCO (simplified to CO2)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OCO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.