From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ODF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ODF is the OpenDocument format, a standard for electronic office documents.
ODF may also refer to:
- OpenDocument Foundation, a defunct organization which had some interest in OpenDocument and alternative formats
- Olympic Data Feed, a service using XML messages to disseminate information related to the Olympic Games
- Optical distribution frame, a distribution frame device to terminate optical fiber cables
- Object Definition File, a text file commonly used predominantly in games by Pandemic Studios
- Oregon Department of Forestry, a government agency in the U.S.
- Operation Deep Freeze, a series of U.S. missions in Antarctica
- Orientation distribution function, in material science, a mathematical function for determining texture
- Osteoclast differentiation factor, in molecular biology, a signaling protein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ODF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.