Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ODF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ODF is the OpenDocument format, a standard for electronic office documents.
ODF may also refer to:
- OpenDocument Foundation, a defunct organization which had some interest in OpenDocument and alternative formats
- Optical distribution frame, a distribution frame device to terminate optical fiber cables
- Oregon Department of Forestry, a government agency in the U.S.
- Ombudsman for the Defence Forces, independent investigative military body in Ireland
- Open defecation free, a state of a village or community which has basic sanitation
- Operation Deep Freeze, a series of U.S. missions in Antarctica
- Orientation distribution function, in material science, a mathematical function for determining texture
- Osteoclast differentiation factor, in molecular biology, a signaling protein
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ODF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.