From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term ODT can refer to several things, among them:
- .ODT, the word processing file format of OpenDocument, an open standard for electronic documents
- Otago Daily Times, New Zealand's oldest daily newspaper
- O.D.T., Or Die Trying, is a video game created by Psygnosis for the PlayStation and PC
- On-line Debugging Tool, a debugger used by certain software from Digital Equipment Corporation
- On Die Termination, a technique to reduce bounce back of electrical signals on high speed electrical connections
- Orally disintegrating tablet (or orally dissolving tablet), a pill that "melts" on contact with saliva
- Objective Dvorak Technique, a technique used to estimate the strength of a tropical cyclone
- Omnidirectional treadmill, a treadmill which can convey objects in two dimensions
- Omnidirectional transmission, an active sonar transmission mode
- Oracle Developer Tools
- Oven dry tonne, a unit to express the dried weight of an agricultural commodity such as biomass that contained significant water weight when harvested
- Order-disorder transition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ODT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.