|Look up ohc (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OHC is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Overhead camshaft
- Ocean heat content
- Order of the Holy Cross, a monastic community
- Outer hair cell, a vertebrate body cell
- Office for Humanities Communication, co-publisher of Humanist
- Ontario Housing Corporation
- Organizational health center, an industrial organization in occupational health psychology
- Oxford Harmonic Choir
- Open House Chicago, an annual architecture festival hosted by the Chicago Architecture Foundation
- OHCS, Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
- POHC, reporting mark for the Pittsburgh and Ohio Central Railroad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OHC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.