Jump to navigation Jump to search
OIS may mean:
- Object Oriented Input System, a cross-platform input system
- Objective Interface Systems, a communications software and hardware company
- Ocular ischemic syndrome, a medical condition which blocks arterial blood flow to the eye
- Oeiras International School, an international school in Oeiras (suburb of Lisbon), Portugal
- Office Information System, an operating system used by word-processing equipment from Wang Laboratories
- Officer-involved shooting, an incident in which a police officer shoots at another person
- Oncogene-Induced Senescence, a mechanism in cell biology
- Ops in Surgery, The St George's Surgical Society, an academic society at St George's University
- Optical Image Stabilization, a technique to reduce motion-related blurring by an imaging system
- Optical IP Switching, a computer optical network architecture
- Organised Independents (OIs), an interest group within the National Union of Students (UK)
- Örgryte IS, a Swedish sports club based in Gothenburg
- Original Inner Sleeve, term used when selling used vinyl records.
- Oulu International School, an international school in Oulu, Finland
- Overnight indexed swap, a type of interest rate swap
- Oxford International School, Dhaka, an international school in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Oxford International School (Panama), an international school in Panama City, Panama
- Oxygen isotope stages, alternating warm and cool periods in the Earth's paleoclimate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.