Jump to navigation Jump to search
ONS or ons may refer to:
- ONS (TV channel), in the Netherlands and Flanders, Belgium
- Office for National Statistics, the national statistical service of the United Kingdom
- ONS coding system, a geographic coding system used by the UK Office for National Statistics
- Ons Island in Galicia, Spain
- National Office of Statistics (from French: Office National des Statistiques), Algeria
- Oberste Nationale Sportbehörde (German for "Supreme National Sports Authority"), the former name of the German motor racing governing body now named Deutscher Motor Sport Bund
- Object Naming Service, a domain name system technology
- Occipital nerve stimulation, a medical treatment
- Oncology Nursing Society, a U.S. nonprofit membership organization
- One-name study, the study of a single surname
- One-night stand, a sexual encounter after which there is no expectation of further relations between participants
- Onslow Airport (IATA airport code) in Western Australia
- Operation Nomad Shadow, a U.S. military operation in Northern Iraq and Turkey
- Order of Nova Scotia, a civilian honor for merit in Nova Scotia
- Original Night Stalker, American serial killer
- WWE One Night Stand, a professional wrestling pay-per-view event
- Oulu Nice Soccer, a women's football club from Oulu, Finland
- Owari No Seraph or Seraph of the End , an anime/manga.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ONS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.