From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OPI may refer to:
- Office of Primary Interest
- Order of Perpetual Indulgence (see Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence)
- The Office of Police Integrity, an independent agency formed by the Victorian Government investigating police corruption
- Oklahoma Policy Institute
Science and technology
- C. opilio, a species of Chionoecetes crab
- Open Payment Initiative
- On Package DMI interconnect Interface (Intel integrated PCH)
- Open Prepress Interface uses a network server to store images in order to reduce memory required for high-resolution document image layout.
- Online Provisioning Interface (Telecommunications: Intelligent Network element)
- Opi, Abruzzo, a comune in Italy
- Opi (archaeological site) an Igbo community in Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria, the location of a prehistoric archaeological site
- Opi (instrument), an Igbo musical instrument
- Over the phone interpreting
- Oral Proficiency Interview
- OPI Products, a nail beauty product brand
- Oremus Pro Invicem (from the Latin), That is : Let us Pray for each other (see List of Latin phrases (O))
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.