From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OVI may refer to:
- Ohio Volunteer Infantry, volunteer regiment during the American Civil War
- Operating a Vehicle under the Influence (of alcohol and/or drugs)
- Optically Variable Ink, anti-counterfeiting measure in currency
- Open Verilog International, now Accellera
Ovi may refer to:
- Ovi (Nokia), former brand for Nokia's Internet services
- Ovi Magazine, an online magazine based in Helsinki, Finland
- Ovi (poetry), an Indian poetic metre. Poems in this meter are also called ovi
- Ovi (music), a form of wedding music predominantly seen among the Hindu and Catholic community in Goa, India
- Alexander Ovechkin (b. 1985), Russian hockey player
- Ovidiu Cernăuţeanu (b. 1974), Romanian singer
- Ovi, Hungarian slang for Kindergarten
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OVI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.