|Elevation||5,056 ft (1,541 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||214 ft (65 m) |
|Listing||Hundred Peaks Section|
|Location||San Diego County, California, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS Cuyamaca Peak|
|Easiest route||Hike, class 1|
Oakzanita Peak is a mountain in the Cuyamaca Mountains of San Diego County roughly 40 miles (64 km) from the Pacific Ocean, in Cuyamaca Rancho State Park east of San Diego and south-southwest of Julian. At 5,054 feet (1,540 m), its summit is the 27th highest point in San Diego County.
- "Oakzanita Peak, California". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2011-06-11.
- "Oakzanita Peak". Hundred Peaks Section List. Angeles Chapter, Sierra Club. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Oakzanita Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2011-06-11.
- "San Diego Peaks List". San Diego Chapter, Sierra Club. Archived from the original on 2011-09-09. Retrieved 2011-06-11.
- "Cuyamaca Rancho State Park". California State Parks. Retrieved 2011-06-11.
|This San Diego County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|