From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Obe)
|Look up OBE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OBE is a post-nominal for "Officer of the Order of the British Empire", a grade in the Order of the British Empire.
Obe may also refer to a geographical area:
- Obe (Afghanistan) (also known as Obwi or Obeh), a town in Herat Province, Afghanistan
- Obe District, a district in the northeast of Herat Province, Afghanistan
OBE may also be an initialism for:
- Off-budget enterprise, a type of government body
- Open Back-End, the accessibility of a software application's underlying software or data
- Original Black Entertainment TV, British-based television network that operated between 2003 and 2011
- Ottawa Board of Education, the public school board for Ottawa, Canada
- Out-of-body experience, an altered state of sensory perception
- Out-of-box experience, an aspect of consumer experience of a product
- Outcome-based education, an educational philosophy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OBE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.