(Redirected from Oberon (opera))
|Look up Oberon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oberon is a legendary king of the fairies.
Oberon may also refer to:
Creative works and characters
- Oberon (Seyler), a 1789 Singspiel by Friederike Sophie Seyler
- Oberon (Weber), an 1826 opera by Carl Maria von Weber
- Oberon (poem), a 1796 epic poem by Christoph Martin Wieland
- Oberon, the Faery Prince, a 16th-century masque by Ben Jonson
- Oberon (comics), a character in DC Comics
- Oberon, a character in The Chronicles of Amber
- Oberon, a Gargoyles character
- Oberon, a fictional spacecraft in Planet of the Apes
- Oberon, a playable character in the game Warframe.
- Oberon, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Oberon Shire, a local government area in New South Wales, Australia
- Oberon High School, a secondary school in Victoria, Australia
- Oberon, North Dakota, US
- Oberon Mall, a shopping mall in India
- HMS Oberon (1805), a 16-gun brig-sloop
- HMS Oberon (P21), an Odin-class submarine launched in 1926
- HMS Oberon (S09), an Oberon-class submarine launched in 1959
- Oberon (moon), a moon of Uranus
- Oberon Media, a multi-platform casual games company
- Oberon Books, a publisher based in London
- Oberon, a beer manufactured by Bell's Brewery
People with the name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oberon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.