|Address||NH 544 Bypass, Edapally|
|Developer||Oberon Group of Companies, Flora Group of Dubai|
|No. of anchor tenants||6 Reliance Retail|
|Total retail floor area||39,600 square metres (426,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
Oberon Mall is a shopping mall located in the Indian city of Kochi. The mall was opened formally on 2 March 2009, though it was launched in 2008.[dead link] The cost of construction of the mall is about ₹1 billion. It is built on an area of 39,600 square metres (426,000 sq ft) across five floors of shops and office spaces and covering grounds of up to 6 acres (2.4 ha).
Wild Fish, a world-class seafood store from Abad Food Services which offers live, fresh and frozen seafood, opened their store in Oberon Mall. A fire broke out at Oberon Mall on May 2017 but no severe damage was reported  
- Manmadhan, Prema (16 October 2008). "Kochi moves to the suburbs". The Hindu. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "Oberon Mall in Kochi inaugurated". The Hindu Business Line. 1 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "Oberon Group opens Rs 100 crore mall in Kochi". The Economic Times. 26 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Samuel, Juhan (1 March 2009). "Kerala gets its largest lifestyle mall 'Oberon Mall' in Kochi". Top News. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "New experience for 'shopping tourists'". The Hindu. 1 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "'Wildfish' Opens It's Fourth Outlet in Kochi !". RITZ. Retrieved 2016-08-24.
- "കൊച്ചി ഒബറോൺ മാളിലെ തീ നിയന്ത്രണവിധേയം; ആർക്കും പൊള്ളലേറ്റില്ല". English.manoramaonline.com. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "Fire breaks out at Oberon Mall in Kochi: none injured - Pix, video". English.manoramaonline.com. Retrieved 23 May 2018.