||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Oberon Mall Logo
|Address||NH 47 Bypass, Edapally, Kochi|
|Developer||Oberon Group of Companies, Flora Group of Dubai|
|No. of anchor tenants||6 Reliance Retail|
|Total retail floor area||39,600 square metres (426,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
Oberon Mall is a shopping mall located in the Indian city of Kochi. The mall was opened formally on 2 March 2009, though it was launched in 2008. The cost of construction of the mall is about ₹1 billion. It is built on an area of 39,600 square metres (426,000 sq ft) across five floors of shops and office spaces and covering grounds of up to 6 acres (2.4 ha).
Oberon Mall was developed and promoted by the Oberon Group of Companies, India. The mall is one of the busiest shopping avenues for the city of Cochin.
Wild Fish, a world-class seafood store from Abad Food Services which offers live, fresh and frozen seafood, opened their store in Oberon Mall.
- "'Wildfish' Opens It's Fourth Outlet in Kochi ! | RITZ". RITZ. Retrieved 2016-08-24.
- Manmadhan, Prema (16 October 2008). "Kochi moves to the suburbs". The Hindu. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "Oberon Group opens Rs 100 crore mall in Kochi". The Economic Times. 26 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "Oberon Mall in Kochi inaugurated". The Hindu Business Line. 1 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Samuel, Juhan (1 March 2009). "Kerala gets its largest lifestyle mall 'Oberon Mall' in Kochi". Top News. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- "New experience for 'shopping tourists'". The Hindu. 1 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Nasline, Saliha (30 May 2009). "Welcome to scary house!". Express Buzz. Retrieved 2009-06-07.