Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up objection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objection may refer to:
- Objection (United States law), a motion during a trial to disallow a witness's testimony or other evidence
- Objection (argument), used in informal logic and argument mapping
- Objection to the consideration of a question, in parliamentary procedure
- Objection (Tango), a song by Shakira
- A phrase shouted numerous times in games from the Ace Attorney series; its purpose in line with the legal and argumental terms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.