|Look up objection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objection may refer to:
- Objection (law), a motion during a trial to disallow a witness's testimony or other evidence
- Objection (argument), used in informal logic and argument mapping
- Objection to the consideration of a question, in parliamentary procedure
- Objection (Tango), a song by Shakira
- A phrase shouted numerous times in games from the Ace Attorney series; its purpose in line with the legal and argumental terms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.