Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up obstruction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obstruction may refer to:
- Obstruction theory, in mathematics
- Obstruction set in forbidden graph characterizations, in the study of graph minors in graph theory
- Obstruction of justice, the crime of interfering with law enforcement
- Obstructing government administration
- Propagation path obstruction
- The Five Obstructions, a 2003 film
- Obstruction Island, in Washington state
- Obstruction Islands, east of New Guinea
- Emergency Workers (Obstruction) Act 2006
- Obstructive jaundice
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Airway obstruction, a respiratory problem
- Bowel obstruction, a blockage of the intestines.
- Gastric outlet obstruction
- Distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Congenital lacrimal duct obstruction
- Bladder outlet obstruction
- USS Obstructor, an American minelayer ship used in World War II
- Obstructionism, the practice of deliberately delaying or preventing a process or change, especially in politics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obstruction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.