Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up obvious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Obvious|
Obvious may refer to:
- Obvious Corporation, the parent company created by the creators to buy Twitter from the original investors
- Obvious (4Him album), 1998
- "Obvious", a song by Christina Aguilera from the album Christina Aguilera, 1999
- Obvious (Plus One album), 2002
- "Obvious", a song by Blink-182, from the album Blink-182, 2003
- "The Obvious", a song by Orgy from Punk Statik Paranoia, 2003
- "Obvious" (Westlife song), 2004
- "Obvious" (LeToya song), 2006
- "Obvious", a song by The Operation M.D., from the album We Have an Emergency, 2007
- "Obvious" (Charlee song), 2011
- Inventive step and non-obviousness, a concept in patent law
- Captain Obvious, a sarcastic term of address used to refer to a person who makes a statement that is seen blatantly obvious, e.g. "This page you are reading is a disambiguation page."
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obvious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.