Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up obvious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Obvious|
Obvious may refer to:
- Obvious, an art collective that created the painting Edmond de Belamy
- Obvious (4Him album), 1998
- "Obvious", a song by Christina Aguilera from the album Christina Aguilera, 1999
- Obvious (Plus One album), 2002
- "Obvious", a song by Blink-182, from the album Blink-182, 2003
- "The Obvious", a song by Orgy from Punk Statik Paranoia, 2003
- "Obvious" (Westlife song), 2004
- "Obvious" (LeToya song), 2006
- "Obvious", a song by The Operation M.D., from the album We Have an Emergency, 2007
- "Obvious" (Charlee song), 2011
- Inventive step and non-obviousness, a concept in patent law
- Captain Obvious, a sarcastic term of address used to refer to a person who makes a statement that is seen blatantly obvious, e.g. "This page you are reading is a disambiguation page."
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obvious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.