Octavia may refer to:
- Octavia the Elder, elder half sister of Octavia Minor
- Octavia the Younger, sister of Augustus, younger half sister of Octavia Major and fourth wife of Mark Antony
- Claudia Octavia, the daughter of Claudius and Valeria Messalina and first wife of Nero
- Octahvia, American vocalist
- Octavia E. Butler, African-American science fiction writer (1947-2006)
- Octavia, the name taken by Mabel Barltrop of the Panacea Society in 1918
- Octavia Spencer, African-American actress best known for her Academy Award-winning portrayal of Minnie, the outspoken maid, in the 2011 film The Help.
- Oktawia Kawęcka, a jazz musician, singer, flutist, composer, producer and actress.
- Octavia (play), a tragedy mistakenly attributed to the Roman playwright Seneca the Younger that dramatises Claudia Octavia's death
- Octavia (opera), by Reinhard Keiser
- Octavia, a romance by Jilly Cooper
- Octavia (TV serial), an ITV adaptation of Cooper's novel, written by Jonathan Harvey
- Octavia (She-Ra), a character from the cartoon She-Ra: Princess of Power
- Octavia of the Julii, a character in HBO's television series Rome loosely based on Octavia Minor
- Octavia, Kielian snake in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series. She is a nest maid for Ezylryb and Madame Plonk
- Octavia Melody, a background character in the animated show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Octavia Blake, a character portrayed in the book series The 100 (novel series) by Kass Morgan
- Octavia (gens), a clan which the Roman emperor Augustus, his family and his male-line ancestors originated from
- Škoda Octavia, the name of mid-size family car introduced by the Czech automobile manufacturer Škoda Auto
- Octavia Sperati, a doom metal band
- Octavia Boulevard, a street in San Francisco, California
- Octavia (Bolivian Band), a Bolivian Pop rock band
- "Octavia", a song by Bruce Dickinson from the album Skunkworks
- 598 Octavia, an asteroid
- Octavia (effects pedal), developed originally for Jimi Hendrix
- Octavia, Nebraska, a village in Nebraska, USA
- Octavia, Oklahoma
- Octavia (plant genus), a former plant genus in the Rubiaceae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Octavia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.