|Look up off in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Off or OFF may refer to:
- Off! (band), an American hardcore punk band
- Off (album), by Ciwan Haco, 2006
- Off! (brand), an insect repellent
- Off (video game), a video game by Mortis Ghost.
- OFF (Organisation for Fun), pseudonym for German DJ and singer Sven Väth
- Off side, one half of a cricket field
- Open Font Format
- OFF (file format), for polygon meshes
- Open Food Facts, a crowdsourced database
- Owner-Free File System, a P2P network
- Oil-for-Food Programme, the United Nations arrangement with Iraq from 1995 to 2003
- Our Favorite Family, a nickname for the eponymous family in the animated television series The Simpsons
- Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, Nebraska
- "Off", a song by Royce da 5'9" from Layers
- Carol Off, Canadian journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.