Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up off in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Off or OFF may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Off (album), by Ciwan Haco, 2006
- Off (video game), a video game by Mortis Ghost.
- "Off", a song by Royce da 5'9" from Layers
- Off! (band), an American hardcore punk band
- Our Favorite Family, a nickname for the Simpson family in the animated television series The Simpsons
Computing and technology
Government and politics
- Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, Nebraska
- Oil-for-Food Programme, the United Nations arrangement with Iraq from 1995 to 2003
- United States Office of Facts and Figures (OFF); see OWI (United States Office of War Information)
- Carol Off, Canadian journalist
- Sven Väth, German DJ and singer who uses the pseudonym OFF (Organisation For Fun)
- Off, spoiled, as in drinks and foods that have exceeded their shelf life
- Off side, one half of a cricket field
- Off! (brand), an insect repellent
- Open Food Facts, a crowdsourced database
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.