Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up off in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Off or OFF may refer to:
- Off! (band), an American hardcore punk band
- Off (album), by Ciwan Haco, 2006
- Off! (brand), an insect repellent
- Off (video game), a video game by Mortis Ghost.
- OFF (Organisation for Fun), pseudonym for German DJ and singer Sven Väth
- Off side, one half of a cricket field
- Open Font Format
- OFF (file format), for polygon meshes
- Open Food Facts, a crowdsourced database
- Owner-Free File System, a P2P network
- Oil-for-Food Programme, the United Nations arrangement with Iraq from 1995 to 2003
- Our Favorite Family, a nickname for the eponymous family in the animated television series The Simpsons
- Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, Nebraska
- "Off", a song by Royce da 5'9" from Layers
- Carol Off, Canadian journalist
- OFF, United States Office of Facts and Figures; see OWI (United States Office of War Information)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.