|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Early Day Miners|
|Released||August 22, 2006|
|Recorded||May 2005–December 2005|
|Genre||Ambient, alternative rock, slowcore, post-rock, shoegaze|
|Early Day Miners chronology|
Offshore is the fifth full-length album by Early Day Miners, released in 2006 on Secretly Canadian Records. Offshore is a continuous six-song exploration of the musical and lyrical themes presented in the band's song "Offshore", from their 2002 album Let Us Garlands Bring.
- "Land of Pale Saints" – 9:11
- "Deserter" – 4:07
- "Sans Revival" – 4:29
- "Return of the Native" – 3:39
- "Silent Tents" – 7:05
- "Hymn Beneath the Palisades" – 9:03
- Dan Burton: vocals, guitar
- Joseph Brumley: guitar
- Darin Gray: prepared bass
- Matt Griffin: drums
- Dan Matz: guitar
- Jonathan Richardson: bass
- Jonathan Ford: bass
- Amber Webber: vocals on "Return of the Native"
- Brown, Marisa. Offshore at AllMusic. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- Currin, Grayson (February 2, 2007). "Early Day Miners: Offshore | Album Reviews". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- Miller, Jason. "Spacelab Music Review - Early Day Miners : Offshore". Spacelab. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
|This 2000s indie rock album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|