Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ohana is the sense of family in Hawaiian culture.
Ohana may also refer to:
- Ohana, a place at the south eastern end of d'Urville Island, New Zealand in the Marlborough Sounds
- Ohana Hotels and Resorts, a Honolulu-based hotel chain owned by Outrigger Hotels & Resorts
- Ohana Punch, a line of punch drinks produced by the Faygo beverage company
- Ohana Ukuleles, a ukulele manufacturer
- ʻOhana by Hawaiian, a planned subsidiary of Hawaiian Airlines, using 48 seat turboprop aircraft to serve limited interisland routes.
- Ohana project: An interferometer atop the Mauna Kea
- Amir Ohana, Israeli politician
- Asher Ohana, Israeli civil servant
- Cláudia Ohana, Brazilian actress
- Eli Ohana (born 1964), Israeli football player
- Esther Ohana, the first Israeli killed by Palestinian stone-throwing
- Maurice Ohana, Anglo-French composer
- Michael Ohana, Israeli football player
- Shirley Ohana, Israeli football player
- "Ohana" (Hawaii Five-0), an episode of the television series Hawaii Five-0
- Ohana Matsumae, a fictional character in the anime/manga Hanasaku Iroha
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ohana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.