Jump to navigation Jump to search
Okara may refer to:
- Okara District, Pakistan
- Okara, Pakistan, capital of the district
- Okara Cantonment, adjacent to Okara city
- Okara Tehsil
- Okara (food)
- Okara Park, a sports stadium in New Zealand
People with the surname
- Gabriel Okara (born 1921), Nigerian writer
- Ocara, a municipality in Brazil
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Okara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.