From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oke or OKE may refer to:
- Oke (name)
- Ōke, branches of the Japanese Imperial Family
- Oka (mass), an Ottoman measure of mass
- Oke, Alberta, a locality in Yellowhead County, Alberta, Canada
- Okinoerabu Airport, Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan (IATA airport code: OKE)
- Okpe language (Southwestern Edo), an Edoid language of Nigeria (ISO 639-3 code: oke)
- OKE, a 2013 mixtape by rapper Game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.