From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The oleander is a poisonous plant grown as an ornamental.
Oleander may also refer to:
- The Oleander wattle, tree native to Australia
- Oleander, California, in Fresno County
- Oleander (former town), California, in Fresno County
- MV Oleander, ferry
- Oleander Moth, Syntomeida epilais
- Oleander hawk-moth, Daphnis nerii
- Oleander-Rennen, German horse race
- Oleander (band), American post-grunge band, or their debut EP
- Matt Oleander, a fictional character in Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Morceau Oleander, a fictional character in Psychonauts
- White Oleander, 1999 coming-of-age novel by Janet Fitch
- White Oleander (film), 2002 drama film based on the aforementioned novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oleander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.