|Born||11 December 1978|
|Pro Tour debut||1996 Pro Tour Columbus|
|Pro Tour wins (Top 8)||1 (5)|
|Grand Prix wins (Top 8)||1 (1)|
|Median Pro Tour Finish||32|
|Lifetime Pro Points||192|
|Planeswalker Level||46 (Archmage)|
Olle Råde (born 11 December 1978) is a professional Magic: The Gathering player from Sweden. He was inducted to the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour Hall of Fame as part of the inaugural class in 2005. Olle was also the first player awarded with the coveted Player of the Year award and was the first non-American player to win a pro tour event. He was also the youngest pro tour event winner at the time (at only 17 years old at the time of his win.) He appears in the artwork of Sylvan Safekeeper, which he designed after winning the first Magic Invitational. In April 2015 a poll was conducted by www.svenskamagic.com, the official Magic the Gathering-page of Sweden. There Olle was voted best Swedish magic player of all time, with 37.3% of the votes. In May 2016 Olle won the Swedish Open Championship of Magic the Gathering, playing his trademark deck white weenie with a red splash.
|1996||Pro Tour||Columbus, Ohio||Block Constructed||6–7 July 1996||1|
|1996||Worlds||Seattle||Standard||14–18 August 1996||4|
|1996–97||Pro Tour||Dallas||Standard||22–24 November 1996||6|
|1996–97||Invitational||Hong Kong||Standard||14–16 February 1997||1|
|1997–98||Pro Tour||Chicago||Extended||10–12 October 1997||8|
|1997–98||Grand Prix||Stockholm||Limited||21–22 March 1998||1|
|1998–99||Pro Tour||Rome||Extended||13–15 November 1998||5|
|1998–99||Nationals||Sweden||Standard and Booster Draft||23–24 May 1999||8|
Last updated: 8 September 2014
- Olle Råde 2006 Pro Player card (from the Magic: The Gathering) Time Spiral expansion)
- "Top 200 All-Time Money Leaders". Wizards of the Coast. 2014-07-15. Retrieved 2014-09-08.
- "Lifetime Pro Tour Top 8s". Wizards of the Coast. 2014-08-07. Retrieved 2014-09-08.
- "Lifetime Grand Prix Top 8s". Wizards of the Coast. 2014-07-28. Retrieved 2014-09-08.
- "Planeswalker Points". Wizards of the Coast. 2014-09-08. Retrieved 2014-09-08.
- "Olle Råde — Hall of Fame Profile". Retrieved 2006-12-01.
|Pro Player of the Year
|Magic Invitational Champion
|This Magic: The Gathering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|