From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up omen (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An omen is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change.
Omen may also refer to:
- The Omen (film series)
- Omen (2003 film), a 2003 film
- Omen, a character from the Dark Oracle TV series
- Omen (Chuck), a computer virus on the U.S. TV series Chuck
- Omen (Soulfly album), a 2010 album from Soulfly
- Omen (Antestor album), a 2013 album from Antestor
- "Omen" (Disclosure song), a 2015 song from Disclosure
- "Omen" (The Prodigy song), a 2009 song from The Prodigy
- "Omen", cover of The Prodigy song by the Japanese band Crossfaith
- "Omen", a 2017 song by MOTi, Kenneth G & Olly James, released on Revealed Recordings
- Omen (band), an American heavy metal band
- "Omen", a 1990 song (and eponymous EP) by Orbital
- "Omen", a 1989 song and eponymous album by Mysterious Art
- Omen (music producer), music producer for artists such as Drake, Ludacris and Lil Wayne
- Omen III (song), a 1994 song by Magic Affair, also the lead single from their debut album Omen...The Story Continues.
- "The Omen", a song by Heaven Shall Burn from the 2010 album Invictus (Iconoclast III)
- Omen (The Story Continues...), a 1994 debut studio album by Magic Affair
- Omen, one of the identities of fictional superheroine Lilith Clay from DC Comics
- Captain Omen, a fictional supervillain from Marvel Comics
- Omen, a member of The Legion of Night from Marvel Comics
- Omen (Star Wars novel), a 2009 Fate of the Jedi novel by Christie Golden
- Merkaz Omen, a communal settlement in Israel
- Omen, Texas, an unincorporated community in Smith County, Texas
- All pages beginning with "omen"
- All pages with a title containing omen
- Omens (album), a 2013 album from 3OH!3
- Oman (disambiguation)
- Omin, settlement in northern Poland
- Omon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.