From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Oman, oman, Óman, or Omán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oman may refer to:
- Oman, an Arab country in the Middle East
- Trucial Oman or Trucial States, predecessor to the United Arab Emirates and adjacent to Oman
- Carola Oman (1897–1978), English historian and author
- Charles Oman (1860–1946), British military historian
- Charles P. Oman (born 1948), American economist
- Ed Oman (b. 1930), former Canadian politician
- Joseph Wallace Oman (1864–1941), Rear Admiral in the United States Navy
- Ken Oman (b. 1982), Irish footballer
- Michael Paul Oman-Reagan, (b. 1976), American post-minimal conceptual artist and curator
- Nathan Oman (b. 1975), legal scholar and educator
- Paul W. Oman (1908-1996), entomologist
- Ralph Oman (b. 1940), American military officer
- Oman ypsilon, marine fish species
- Oman bullhead shark, shark
- Oman LNG, liquefied natural gas plant in Oman
- All pages beginning with "oman"
- All pages with a title containing oman
- Omen (disambiguation)
- Omon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.