From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Omon (disambiguation))
|Look up omon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Omon or OMON may refer to:
- OMON (Отряд милиции особого назначения, Otryad Militsii Osobogo Naznacheniya, Special Purpose Police Unit), Soviet and post-Soviet special police
- Xavier Omon (b. 1985), an American football running back for the Denver Broncos
- Omon, a fictional character in the 1992 Russian novel Omon Ra by Victor Pelevin
- Ọmọn, female name prefix in the Esan language
- All pages beginning with "Omon"
- All pages with a title containing Omon
- Oman (disambiguation)
- Omen (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.