On the Jump
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|On the Jump|
|Directed by||Alfred J. Goulding|
|Distributed by||Pathé Exchange|
- Harold Lloyd
- Snub Pollard
- Bebe Daniels
- William Blaisdell
- Sammy Brooks
- Lige Conley (credited as Lige Cromley)
- Billy Fay
- Helen Gilmore
- Lew Harvey
- June Havoc (credited as June Hovick)
- Gus Leonard
- James Parrott
- Charles Stevenson (credited as Charles E. Stevenson)
Like many American films of the time, On the Jump was subject to cuts by city and state film censorship boards. For example, the Chicago Board of Censors cut the scene of the man thumbing his nose.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: On the Jump". silentera.com. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- "Official Cut-Outs by the Chicago Board of Censors". Exhibitors Herald. New York City: Exhibitors Herald Company. 6 (17): 31. April 20, 1918.
|This 1910s short comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|