On the Line
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up on the line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
On the Line may refer to:
Film and television
- On the Line (2001 film), an American romantic comedy, featuring NSYNC members Lance Bass and Joey Fatone.
- On the Line (2011 film), a Canadian documentary by Frank Wolf
- On the Line (1971 film), an American motorcycling documentary featuring Shane Stanley
- On the Line (1984 film), an American/Spanish/Australian film featuring Stacy Sanches
- On the Line (1998 film), an American TV movie starring Linda Hamilton and Jeff Fahey
- On the Line (TV series), a UK sport show presented by Sally Jones
- On the Line (Gary U.S. Bonds album)
- On the Line (Michael Wycoff album)
- On the Line (soundtrack)
- "On the Line" (Michael Jackson song)
- "On the Line", a song by Demi Lovato from her album Don't Forget
- "On the Line", a song by Peter Cetera from his album Peter Cetera, 1981
- On the Line (horse), a Thoroughbred race horse, winner of the 1988 San Fernando Stakes
- On the Line, a novel by S. J. Rozan
- On the Line, a short-story collection by Harvey Swados
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title On the Line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.