Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up onde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Onde means wave in French and the same (ಒಂದೇ) in Kannada language. It may refer to
- Onde, Vikramgad, a village in India
- Onde Balliya Hoogalu, a 1967 Indian Kannada film
- Onde Roopa Eradu Guna, a 1975 Indian Kannada film
- Onde Guri, a 1983 Indian Kannada film
- Le Onde, a 1996 album by the Italian pianist Ludovico Einaudi
- Mille Lune Mille Onde, a single from Andrea Bocelli's 2001 album Cieli di Toscana
- Onde (film), a 2005 Italian film
- Onde 2000, a motorcycle racing team based in Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Onde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.