|Full name||Ondigui Adams|
|Date of birth||December 28, 1987|
|Place of birth||Yaoundé, Cameroon|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2007||→ Grêmio (Loan)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 23, 2007.† Appearances (Goals).
Before moving to Portuguesa Santista, in 2006, he played for Nassara, which is a Cameroonian team. In 2006, he also played for Santos. In 2007, he joined Sport Recife, and then moved on loan to Grêmio, returning to Portuguesa Santista in 2008.
- Ondigui Adams on Playerhistory.com[dead link]
- (Portuguese) Ondigui Adams profile at the Brazilian FA database (retrieved on October 23, 2007)
- (Portuguese) Adams está de volta ao Sport - SportNet (retrieved on October 23, 2007)
- (Portuguese) Portuguesa Santista anuncia de uma vez sete reforços - Federação Paulista de Futebol official website (retrieved on June 21, 2008)
- (Portuguese) Volante camaronês Adams faz teste no Bugre - Cosmo On Line (retrieved on October 23, 2007)
- (Portuguese) SPORT CLUB DO RECIFE - Futebol Interior (retrieved on October 23, 2007)
- (Portuguese) Grêmio estaria contratando camaronês - Globo Esporte (retrieved on October 23, 2007)
|This biographical article related to Cameroonian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|