|Founder||Thomas Pedersen, Christian Pedersen|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
OneLogin, Inc. is the developer of the service OneLogin, which provides single sign-on and identity management for cloud-based applications. OneLogin focuses primarily on companies that operate in the cloud and integrates with cloud apps using SAML, WS-Federation, OpenID and web services integration. The company's cloud-based IAM market now includes 2000 enterprise customers in 44 countries, including AAA, Citizen, Conde Nast, Herman Miller, Yelp, Zendesk, Dell Services, Susan G. Komen, Pandora, Steelcase and Pinterest.
OneLogin's Open Source SAML Toolkits are now used by over 300 app vendors and over 70 SaaS vendors to make their apps more secure. OneLogin integrates with multiple cloud applications, most recently Namely, Workplace by Facebook and RemedyForce.
In June 2015, Network World named OneLogin the #3 enterprise cloud application for single sign on (SSO) among 7 providers. In January 2016, OneLogin was named to Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award “Best Places to Work in 2016” in the SMB category. In January 2016, OneLogin was ranked 28th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America. In March 2016, OneLogin was named to the “Fast 50” privately held Internet security, networking, and storage companies by JMP Securities LLC.
In June 2016, OneLogin acquired San Francisco-based Portadi, a cloud-based password management tool. In December 2015, OneLogin acquired San Diego-based Cafésoft, a provider of on-premise Web Access Management (WAM) software. In September 2016, OneLogin announced a partnership with Deutsche Telekom’s T-Systems to resell OneLogin into Germany and the European Union (EU).
- "All the Apps you Need Pre-Integrated with OneLogin".
- "Best tools for single sign-on".
- "Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for".
- "North America Technology Fast 500™".
- "OneLogin Named to JMP Securities Fast 50 List of Hottest Privately Held Companies".
- Acohido, Byron (15 March 2013). "Loose network security policies invite insider hacking". USA Today.
- "Get your company started with Evernote for Business".
- Miller, Ron (13 June 2016). "OneLogin acquires Portadi to bring level of automation to login onboarding". TechCrunch.
- "The Morning Risk Report: Biometric Data Raises Privacy Stakes".
- Kepes, Ben (30 October 2013). Forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/benkepes/2013/10/30/from-copenhagen-to-the-valley-onelogins-journey/?utm_content=buffer1cec2&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer. Missing or empty
- "OneLogin acquires Portadi to bring level of automation to login onboarding".
- "OneLogin Procures Cafesoft".
- "OneLogin Expands into Europe's Largest Market: New Partnership with Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems".
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This computer security article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|