Order of battle for Operation Nordwind
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Operation Nordwind order of battle)
- 1 Allied Forces
- 2 Axis Forces
- 3 Sources
- 42nd Infantry Division
- 79th Infantry Division
- 1st Infantry March Division
- 3rd Moroccan Division
- 4th Moroccan Mountain Division
- 10th Infantry Division
- Steven Zaloga "Operation Nordwind 1945" Osprey Publishing (June 22, 2010) ISBN 978-1-84603-683-5
- Engler, Richard. The Final Crisis: Combat in Northern Alsace, January 1945. Aberjona Press. 1999. ISBN 978-0-9666389-1-2
- Clarke, Jeffrey J.; Ross Smith, Robert (1993). Riviera to the Rhine. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Army Center of Military History. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- US 44th Infantry Division - Nordwind. Battle History of the United States 44th Infantry Division, ETO 1944 - 1945
- 14th Armored Division Combat History
- Cirillo, Roger. The Ardennes-Alsace. The U.S. Army Campaigns of World War II. United States Army Center of Military History. CMH Pub 72-26.
- The NORDWIND Offensive (January 1945) on the website of the 100th Infantry Division Association contains a list of German primary sources on the operation.