(Redirected from Opponents)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adversary or Adversary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An adversary is generally considered to be a person, group, or force that opposes and/or attacks.
Adversary may also refer to:
- Satan ("adversary" in Hebrew), in Judeo-Christian religion
- Adversary (comics), villain from the Marvel comics universe
- The mysterious antagonist who invaded the homelands in the comic book series Fables
- Ad·ver·sary, Canadian industrial musician
- Adversarial system, a system of law commonly used in common-law countries
- Adversary proceeding, proceeding used in bankruptcy processes
- Adversarial collaboration, a scientific experiment
- Adversary (cryptography), a malicious entity in cryptography whose aim is to prevent the users of the cryptosystem from achieving their goal
- Adversary model, in online algorithms, used to show competitiveness of randomized algorithms
- Adversarial purchasing, in business strategic management
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adversary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.