Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications (OFA) enterprise resource planning software applications from Oracle Corporation. It is distributed across various product families; including financial management, human capital management, customer relationship management, supply chain management, procurement, governance, and project portfolio .
Oracle Fusion Applications were envisioned and pitched as an enterprise resource planning suite - a combination of features and functionalities taken from Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel product lines. The suite is built on top of the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack; both layers implement the Oracle Fusion Architecture, which leverages the capabilities of service-oriented architecture.
- Schofield, Jack (10 February 2006). "Oracle's open source shopping spree". London: Guardian. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Oracle Breezes Past Q4 Estimates as Acquisitions Pay Off". Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Oracle officially launches its Fusion apps". 20 September 2010. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- Kanaracus, Chris (5 October 2011). "Oracle Fusion Applications Are Finally Generally Available". pcworld.com. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications : Overview". Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- "Enterprise Service Bus/Service-Oriented Architecture". middleware.org. Retrieved 10 March 2012.