Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up orang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Orang Asli, original peoples, the pre-Malay peoples of the Malayan peninsula
- Orang Lanta, people of the Lanta Islands
- Orang Laut, sea people, the people of the Riau Islands
- Orang County, a county in North Hamgyong province, North Korea
- Orang National Park, in Assam, India
- Orang, Nepal
Orang is a Malay and Indonesian word for "person".
- An Orang Mawas, a southeast Asian primate cryptid, about 2.5 meters tall
- An Orang Pendek, a southeast Asian primate cryptid, about 1 meter tall
- An orangutan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.