Orange Coast (magazine)
|First issue||February 1974|
|Company||Hour Media Group, LLC|
|Based in||Newport Beach, California|
Orange Coast is an American lifestyle magazine published for the region around Orange County, California. Established in February 1974, and acquired by Emmis Publishing in July 2007, Orange Coast is the oldest continuously published lifestyle magazine in the region. The magazine was re-imagined in June 2008. It is a member of the City and Regional Magazine Association (CRMA).
- Jeff Rowe (February 19, 1987). "Mirror Image: Orange Coast Magazine Reflects a County's Good Life". Los Angeles Times. p. 1. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- "EMMS: Acquisition of Orange Coast Magazine in Orange County, California". Knobias. July 26, 2007. p. 12:30:43. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- Orange Coast Magazine. September 2008. ISSN 0279-0483. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- "Orange Coast Relaunches With New Look, New Editor, and a New Perspective". Science Letter. June 17, 2008. p. 12:30:43. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- "CRMA Magazines". City and Regional Magazine Association. Archived from the original on May 31, 2010. Retrieved October 14, 2013.
|This local interest magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.