|Look up orange peel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orange Peel or Orange peel may refer to:
- Peel (rind) of an orange (fruit)
- Orange Peel (event), an event held at Oklahoma State University
- Orange Peel (horse), a thoroughbred stallion
- Orange peel (effect), a type of finish on painted or cast surfaces
- Orange peel effect on gramophone records
- Orange peel colour, a shade of orange
- The Orange Peel, a concert venue in Asheville, North Carolina, U.S.
- Peau d'orange (French for "skin of an orange"), describing anatomy with the appearance and dimpled texture of orange peel
- A nickname of statesman Sir Robert Peel
- Peel (disambiguation)
- Aleuria aurantia, known as orange peel fungus
- Zest, a food ingredient prepared by scraping or cutting from the outer skin of citrus fruits such as oranges
- Goode homolosine projection, a map projection often called an "orange-peel map"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orange Peel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.