From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oregano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Oregano, Origanum vulgare, is a herb commonly used in cooking.
Oregano may also refer to:
- Lippia graveolens, Mexican oregano
- Lippia micromera, Jamaican or Puerto Rican oregano
- Plectranthus amboinicus, Cuban oregano
- Poliomintha bustamenta, Mexican oregano
- Poliomintha longiflora, Mexican oregano
- Oregano oil, oil extracted from the herb Oregano
- Oregano (web browser), web browser
- Oregano (software), program for simulation of electrical circuits
- A 1973 implementation of ALGOL 68 done by D. M. Berry at UCLA & General Electric
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oregano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.