Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up organizing or organize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Organizing may refer to:
- Community organizing, in which communities come together to act in their shared self-interest
- Organizing (structure), the act of rearranging elements following one or more rules
- Organizing (management), a process of coordinating task goals and activities to resources
- Organizing Institute, a unit within the Organizing and Field Services Department of the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO)
- Organizing Knowledge Cognitively
- Organizing model, a broad conception of organizations such as trade unions
- Organizing principle, a core assumption from which everything else by proximity can derive a classification or a value
- Organizing vision, a term developed by E. Burton Swanson and Neil Ramiller that defines how a vision is formed, a vision of how to organize structures and processes in regard to an information systems innovation
- The Letters Organize, a five-piece band from Atlanta, Georgia that was signed to Nitro Records
- Virginia Organizing, a non-partisan grassroots organization in the state of Virginia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Organizing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.