From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(El) Oriente, Spanish language for east, may refer to:
- Oriente, São Paulo, a city in the state of São Paulo, Brazil
- Oriente Province, a region of Cuba before 1976
- Oriente (Ecuador), a region of eastern Ecuador
- Universidad de Oriente, a Venezuelan university
- SS El Oriente, a cargo ship built in 1910 for the Morgan Line
- El Oriente, an expansion pack for Uncharted Waters Online
- Gare do Oriente, a subway station or train from Lisbon, Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.